In today’s world most people only focus on the negative.
The “missing” pieces.
The “scary” stuff.
The stress-causing crap around us every day.
I just had to stop today and say, “Why is that?”
My belief is that 90% of that mindset comes from our mass media.
Mass media is all negative, especially the news.
Just stop watching that crap. They only put out the crap they do because it gets people watching.
Frank Kern once called it the “Rubberneck Effect.”
People would MUCH rather watch car crashes than traffic flying down the highway successfully. The mass media knows this and manipulates your psychology so they can sell more ad space. I don’t know about you, but that pisses me off.
I wholeheartedly do not believe this is “human nature” as many claim.
I believe its “human nurture.”
Meaning, most of us are raised from birth in a small-thinking, scarcity mindset world.
That is all a lie but we buy into it because the “dark side” is so much easier to buy into.
The TRUTH is that the world has EXTREME abundance.
More than you can even wrap your mind around even at your most positive.
So let me ask you this:
What’s working really well in your life?
Please let me know in the comments below.
Matt “Abundance Thinking” Trainer
P.S. In case you are wondering, I have a LOT of things working really well in my life.
– I recently got engaged to the most incredible woman I’ve ever met
– My dog just responded really well to a brutal infection and surgery
– I’m launching the biggest project of my life over the next few weeks that’s going to change Internet marketing in a huge way.
– I’m no longer living my life in depression and fear.
– My health is awesome!
– You are reading my emails! Thanks for that. I have immense gratitude for you.
Here’s a positive video for you (ok its not THAT positive but you will laugh your ass off).